Monday, January 21, 2019

Skyfall Teaser

The large gray spot is a defect of the scan, which was amplified when I
brought out the lines in the drawing.
This is a still from the James Bond movie Skyfall. I enjoyed this movie. If you want to watch it, I recommend using VidAngel. It will filter out any unsavory content you like.

There is a strange correlation between the movies I watch and drawing pictures. I had taken a movie sabbath recently and I think my art took a significant dive in production. But now that I watched Skyfall I felt compelled to draw a striking picture of 007.

Finally, to answer the question you might be asking, yes, this is just a teaser like the title says, so I will be adding details and shading to the car, surroundings, and 007 himself. I hope I have whet you appetite for the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment